Sunday, January 27, 2013

Beyond The Political Spectrum Now On Tumblr

I am proud to announce that Beyond The Political Spectrum is now on Tumblr.  The reason for this expansion is because the picture/video-based social networking sight provides the advantage conveying political and social commentary (in brief) using visual imagery, and more up-to-date news of relevant happenings affecting America and the world (click here for the link: Beyond The Political Spectrum Tumblr). In providing this extra source of news and information to my regular and new readers, I just want to say thanks to those who's interest in my blog for inspiring me to add this additional feature.
And remember: we don't have agree about the issues, but we are all required to think about them before arriving at (at least a semblance of) truth!


0 comments:

Post a Comment